. . . saving Raptors since 1988.
Our mission is to improve the welfare of raptors across Montana through rehabilitation of injured birds, community education, and partnerships for raptor conservation and research.
Our core values define and direct our mission:
- Maintain an efficient and cost-effective organization.
- Use best practices for raptor rehabilitation.
- Work to constantly improve our educational content and outreach.
- Engage and thoroughly train community volunteers to assist in our mission.
- Build relationships with organizations that can help achieve our mission.
- Obtain funding necessary to support and grow activities and programs.