Learn more about what you can do to help us conserve raptors below.
Support Raptors through wiser actions
- Put 406-585-1211 in your cell phone:
You never know when you’ll need it to save a life.
- Pick up trash and litter around roadways to reduce automobile impacts with raptors.
- Pick up excess bailing and garden twine that can kill raptors by entanglement.
- Spread the word about wildlife-friendly fencing techniques that will reduce raptor entanglement.
- Switch to lead-free fishing gear and lead-free shot to help prevent lead poisoning in birds.
- Use traps not poison to prevent the indirect poisoning of raptors.
- Support efforts to reduce raptor deaths around wind farms.
Contribute to our work
- Get involved and volunteer your skills with MRCC.
- Purchase MRCC gear and show everyone your support of MRCC.
- Shop online with Amazon Smile.
Bookmark this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-
- Switch to Montana Raptor Conservation Center License Plates.
- Purchase a gift certificate from Layne Laboratories to help feed MRCC’s raptors.
- Donate a vehicle to MRCC.
- Include MRCC in your estate planning, or donate stock or IRA contributions.
- Like us on Facebook and Google Plus.